“Your Specialist For Allergic, Asthmatic, Or Immunologic Conditions in Cedar Park, TX”
Headed by a board-certified allergist, Dr. Neha Reshamwala, our team consists of experienced allergists. Patients in Cedar Park, TX, highly appreciate our premium care for adults and children. We can diagnose and treat various allergies, skin conditions, immune disorders, asthma, and lung conditions.
Cedar Park is Known For Its Beautiful Wildflowers. But, The Floral Abundance Triggers Problems For Some.
Allergies, Asthma, And Immunology Specialists In Cedar Park, Texas
Do you think you suffer from environmental (seasonal), food, medicine, or pet-related allergies? You are not alone. More than 100 million Americans have some type of allergy. Fortunately, there are treatmet options for your symptoms to provide long-term relief.
We can diagnose and treat the following types of allergies:
- Environmental allergies
- Seasonal allergies
- Pet allergies
- Drug allergy
- Insect allergies
- Anaphylaxis and allergic reactions
- Allergic Rhinitis (hay fever)
“Time Has Come To Breathe Well Again.”
Asthma can have allergic and non-allergic triggers. No worries. There are ways to bring inflammation and symptoms under control.
At Frontier Allergy Asthma and Immunology, our specialists provide a thorough diagnosis and assist you with the best treatment options to get your life back on track. Hundreds of patients trust Dr. Neha Reshamwala and her team for Asthma care. Your search for an Asthma clinic in Cedar Park, TX, ends right here!
Besides allergies and asthma, our specialists can also diagnose and provide treatment for several other immunological conditions.
Rely on our premium care for immunological deficiency syndromes, auto inflammatory syndromes, and immune diseases in Cedar Park, TX. Please call us to get details of our evaluation and treatment plans.
Get Tested By Top Allergists In Cedar Park, TX
Do you think you have allergies but are unable to find the exact trigger? If so, you should indeed consider an allergy test. Our specialist can recommend one of the following tests, depending on your symptoms.
- Pet allergy testing
- Drug allergy testing
- Food allergy testing
- Allergy skin testing
- Blood testing
- Patch testing
- Insect sting testing
- Oral food challenge
“Exceptional Care For Individuals Of All Ages.”
Treatments offered at our clinic:
- Allergy shots (Traditional & Cluster Immunotherapy)
- Allergy drops
Why Choose Frontier Allergy Asthma & Immunology Over Others?
Dr. Neha Reshamwala has earned a superb reputation after practicing as an allergist for over a decade.
She has ample experience in identifying and treating various allergies and immunodeficiency disorders. So, yes, our certified professionals can treat even the most complicated cases.
Give Us The Opportunity To Provide High-Quality Care
Are you worried about sharing your child's health background details with us? No worries, we are HIPAA-compliant.
Have concerns about seasonal allergies, allergy shots, allergy testing, allergy skin testing, asthma, or other immunological health conditions? Feel free to call us at 512-382-1933. You can also email your concerns or questions to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
And yes, we do accept most insurance plans!
Clinic Address & Contact Details
Monday: 8:00 am-4:30 pm
Tuesday: 8:00 am-4:30 pm
Wednesday: 10:00 am-6:00 pm
Thursday: 8:00 am-4:30 pm
Friday: 8:00 am-3:00 pm
Saturday & Sunday: closed
Book an appointment, and visit our clinic today!
Our specialists for asthma, allergy, and immunological disorders often come across the following questions:
Is there a permanent cure for allergies?
- There is no permanent cure for allergies. Yet, medications and treatments can help in controlling symptoms and provide long-term relief.
Are individuals with allergies more prone to asthma?
- Yes, kids facing allergies remain more prone to asthma. However, it is crucial to note that most allergies do not result in asthma.
Can dirty or clogged air filters trigger allergic reactions?
- Yes. Dirty air filters can result in sinus congestion and allergic reactions in individuals allergic to mold, pollen, and animals.
Can pollen, dust, and other allergens enter homes on our clothing?
- Yes indeed. To avoid this, you should change your clothes in the garage or mud room before entering the house. Wash your clothes quickly after returning home.
Can allergies also result in Sinusitis?
- Yes, allergies can also lead to Sinusitis. Thus, specialists may recommend allergy testing to evaluate your symptoms during diagnosis.
Which common environmental allergens are prevalent in and around Cedar Park, Texas?
- Ragweed pollen
- Grass pollen
- Oak tree (during spring)
- Mountain cedar tree pollen (spreads during winter)
- Cedar elm tree pollen (spreads during late summer and fall)
- Pecan tree pollen (during late spring)
- Mulberry tree pollen (spring period)
- Texas ash tree pollen (spreads in winter)
- Other forms of environmental allergens
- Dust mites
- Mold spores
When should I avoid being outdoors during weed allergy season in Cedar Park, TX?
- It is best to monitor the allergyforcast in your area and avoid going out on high pollen days. Use our allergy forecast tool to plan your week.
Which is the worst season for mold and grass-related allergies?
- Lawn mowing activities during summer months result in grass allergies. The rainy season is the worst for mold allergies.
Which foods can trigger allergies in adults and kids?
- The most common foods that trigger allergies are
- Tree nuts
Do cockroaches carry allergens?
- Yes. The waste, saliva, and even body parts of cockroaches are allergens. Thus, dead roaches can trigger allergic reactions.
Does every allergist handle pediatric cases?
- No. It is advisable to call the clinic before making an appointment and ensure they handle pediatric cases. We take care of both adults and children.
How do allergy specialists diagnose sinus headaches?
- To determine the cause of severe sinus headaches your allergist will consider your allergy history, current symptoms. If required will prescribe a MRI or CT scan of the head and sinuses.
Don’t ignore your allergy symptoms. Please call us and book an appointment!
Next stepsIf you are interested in further discussion about your specific needs, Dr. Reshamwala is happy to see you and answer any questions you may have. Please call 512-382-1933 or email email@example.com to schedule an appointment today! Book an appointment
Written by: Dr. Neha Reshamwala
NPI number: 1780874578
Page last reviewed: 03/20/21