Summary of Certifications & Qualifications:
- Board certified specialist in Allergy and Immunology.
- Fellowship at Stanford University in Allergy and Immunology.
- Immunology researcher at Harvard University’s Massachusetts General Hospital.
- Drexel University, Doctor of Medicine
- Master’s degree in Immunology from Northeastern University.
- Allergist and Immunologist since 2010.
- Medical research and clinical trials for new drugs and methodologies for allergy and immunology related conditions.
- National level speaker for Allergy and Immunology topics.
Dr. Neha Reshamwala has been practicing medicine as an allergist and immunologist in Austin since 2012. She moved to Austin after completing her fellowship in Allergy and Immunology from Stanford University. She is a board-certified allergist treating both adults and children.
In addition to her fellowship and board certification in allergy and Immunology, she has a master's degree in Immunology and worked as an immunology researcher at Harvard University's Massachusetts General Hospital.
Dr. Reshamwala treats patients with a wide variety of food/environmental allergies and immune system deficiencies. With her extensive research background in immunology, she has expertise in treating immune-related conditions like Eosinophilic esophagitis and Mast cell diseases. She is well known throughout the medical community in Austin for her expertise in treating immune system-related conditions.
Dr. Reshamwala is a national speaker on allergy and immunology topics. She conducts medical research and clinical trials for new drugs and methodologies for treating different allergy and immunology related conditions.
She is passionate about medical research in Allergy and Immunology and patient care. Dr. Reshamwala believes in a patient-first philosophy where all patients are treated with compassion, respect, and dignity.
Dr. Reshamwala grew up in a small town outside of Boston and had the opportunity to live all over the country for school and work. This experience has enriched her life with diversity and an ability to connect with people of different backgrounds. She loves spending time with family and friends and enjoys traveling, music, and outdoor activities.
- American Board of Pediatrics
- American Board of Allergy and Immunology
Education and training:
- Medical School — Drexel University, Doctor of Medicine
- Northeastern University, Master’s in Immunology
- University of California, Irvine, Residency in Pediatrics
- Stanford University, Fellowship in Allergy and Immunology
NPI (National Provider Identifier) number:
Providing personalized care
At Frontier Allergy Asthma and Immunology, we believe in a patient-first philosophy. Our goal is to provide a comprehensive plan of care that is specific to your health care needs. We want to work with you together as a team to individualize, customize, and formulate a plan of care so that you can feel empowered based on your needs and preferences.
The clinic abides by the highest standards and follows the latest evidence-based practices when evaluating and treating patients. We believe this enables us to offer the safest, most advanced, and most progressive treatments possible in allergy, asthma, and immunology.
Areas of focus
- Seasonal Allergies
- Allergy Testing
- Immunotherapy (Allergy Shots)
Get in touch
To find out more about the conditions we cover, our testing options or treatments offered, Dr. Reshamwala is happy to tell you more. Please call or email to schedule an appointment today!
Book an appointment